Yorkshire Association

Information for ..... Branches

Forms you may need:-

Young Persons Consent Form

New membership form.doc - Fill in electronically and e-mail onwards   
New membership form pdf - Print off and fill in by hand.   


Tower contact consent form - Fill in all the details and sign electronically, or print off and fill in by hand. (If the form doesn't work in your browser, try a different browser, or download it and open it with Adobe Acrobat and it should be OK.)  

A completed tower consent form, signed by the tower correspondent themselves, must be received by the Association before their details can be entered on the website or printed in the Annual Report.

 Other information:-

 Sunday Service Band Final Rules